Thursday, June 27, 2019

Introduction


Most of the photos I have already published on two of my other blogs:

2E Child

Again And Living Well



I decided to make a separate blog just for pictures of clouds...
as it is one of my favorite things to take pictures of...
specifically sunrises and sunsets.

All of my photos were un-retouched or enhanced in any way.

I merely upload the photos from the memory card...
and put them in my blogs.


For the majority of the early photos...


they were taken using an early model Canon Powershot (My wife)...



and with a Lumix FZ 200 (Mine).



After a while...



my wife got a Canon G7x...



and I bought a Canon G3x.

I will group them by camera...
and I will tell the location and whose picture it was
(Mine or my wife's).

We both decided on compact cameras as this allows us to take
photos on a moment's notice.

I love the super telephoto capability of the G3x.

For us...
a compact and a bridge camera fits perfectly.


We both love to take photos...
and we both love the Canon color renditioning.

She lives in a marina condo near UC Berkeley (CA)
and she takes care of our son, who is a student there.

I live in Reno, NV...
and I am taking care of my aging mother at her house.

I have two sisters whom live somewhat nearby.




















No comments:

Post a Comment