Thursday, June 27, 2019

My Early Photos Using A Lumix FX 200


Song:  Connections

Artists:  Paul Horn / Steve Halpern


The following I had taken using my old camera...
a Lumix FX 200.

I have since given it to my younger sister.

I now have a Canon G3X.

The following five pictures were taken at the Grand Canyon.







This I had taken from a parking lot at a hardware store in Reno, Nevada.


The following six pictures I had taken on Shikoku, Japan.








The following nine shots I had taken at Lake Tahoe, on the Nevada side.











This picture looks like a tiger.
Taken in Reno, Nevada.


The following four shots I took at Half Moon Bay, California.






The rest of the shots I took in Reno, Nevada...
except the last one.

I took it in the Sierra Nevadas.
























No comments:

Post a Comment